New in Bonn, looking for new friends

Hi all! I'm a lady in 30s who just followed my husband to Bonn. Wish to find some friends especially who could be free in the afternoon, perhaps could meet for a coffee/chat/walk... free feel to PM me!

Hi and welcome on board thebigbigsky!

How is Bonn so far?

Regards
Armand

Hi thanks Armand!
So far it's good except the language :p
As I lived in Prague before, western culture is not totally new for me though I'm origin from the east, so quite easy for me, just need some times to find some friends and also work that related to my area of profession, even volunteer or pro bono work is fulfilling :)
Cheers!

Well i hope you will find some nice contact to help you settle soon and that you will enjoy your time on the site ;)

Regards
Armand

thx Armand.

Hello I come to Bonn for one month I would like to met people to walk,coff.

I will arrive in 9 January and I will leave in 3 February.

IŽm looking forward to meet you!

Hi there,
I am living in Koblenz, approx. 30 min. from Bonn.  If you want to come and visit Koblenz for a wine tasting or for a chat..
PLS let me know.
Cheers,
Nanni

Hello there! thanks for reply. Let's get in touch. I PM you :)

Hey all,im from Algeria and i'll come to bonn for undergraduate study,i just need some informations about life,job and so on sure meet new freinds and so

Hi laylo and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you start a new thread on the forum with all your questions? This may help.;)

Harmonie.

ok thx

hello laylo, welcome to Bonn! Bonn is not difficult to get used to, you'll like it! Just shout when you need help! ;)