Find job Plovdiv

Hello everyone!
Im looking for information about find vacancy or job in Plovdiv, for personal reason i need to move on there :D
Thank you!

Hi and welcome on board perlax!

Maybe you could tell a bit more about yourself and experiences so that others can help you!

Regards
Armand

Hey!
Thanx!
Actually im looking for a job in there, what i would like to know is about opportunities as a foreigner not illegal status,.
Thank you very much!

Best regards

Hi perlax!

In what field are you searching?

Armand

Well actually im graduated International Affairs, I speak spanish, english, italian, basic german and french, im wide open to find something about turism because of the lenguajes or smth else, but i dont know how hard is to find or start as a illegal and if the enterprise or your chief is available to support you with administrative things.
Thank you very much!!

Where are you from?
Why Plovdiv?

Best regads!

I'm from and in Mauritius :)

What about you? Why Plovdiv?

Regards
Armand

Hello!
My boyfriend is living there and i want to move on there :)I have been there and i liked is a very awsome place is peaceful and is a great City.
Im from Mexico and im looking for a job in there, contacting people with who I could share different ideas.
What about you? why Plovdiv?
Best regards!

I'm still in Mauritius and not intending to move there :P

Perlax, if your boyfriend is living there, I presume he is Bulgarian, he can give you the best advise on this. If he is Bulgarian, he knows very well the job market for expats, the areas of employment and all the rest of it. If you are willing to move there, as a citizen of Mexico, did you check to see if you need a Visa? Many employers will agree to hire you on the black market without you having legal status, but that means you must have the means to stay in Bulgaria, and that depends on your Visa.

Bty, the employment market in Bulgaria is one of the worst in the EU. Salary is low and cost of living is high.