Iphone 4s - Any recommended data/internet plans prepaid? ty

Hello, :-)

Do u know if the Iphone4S will work in Maurtius and if yes what is the best prepaid plan for internet and text?

We would like to access the internet regularly via the phone.
Which is the best phone provider?

Will applications such as imessage, facetime and viber work? Thx

Hello, the 4s has just recently hit the island.  But they are very expensive compared to my country.  The most expensive is the 32GB at Rs.37,000.  I am using the 3G that I bought here from the U.S. and want to upgrade.  I have used it on Orange and Emtel here just by using the sim cards.  And all my apps work perfect on both networks.  And I like Viber to call home for free.  I recommend using wifi when ever possible because both networks charge by the minute while using the 3G network.  Another thing to consider is if you buy your iPhone from Orange, you are buying a locked phone.  On the other hand if you buy one from Emtel, it is unlocked.  My iPhone is an AT&T locked phone and I have to jail break it to work here.  I have also found that you will not save money with a contract so I do the prepaid cards like most of the population.  The rates here are more expensive than America and they just raised the taxes on texting too.  Hope this helped you a little.  Cheers, Jim.