GMC Acadia or Toyota Prado

Hello,
moving to Riyadh in couple of months and would like to get some opinion on cars between GMC Acadia or Toyota Prado.
a family of 6.
what are the prices for both and financing options.
Thanks

Family of 6; I guess 4 of them must be kids...right?

My vote for Prado (it's a 7 seater); Acadia is a smaller car. Also, toyota has a good after-sales service and value.

About financing options, almost all banks offer loans @ 4-5% annual interest rate. The authorized sellers offer 8-9%.

although it looks a lot nicer than the prado, you cant fit 6 people in an acadia.

About price: Prado TXL is ~120K and full option one around ~150K SAR.

For Acadia, let someone else reply :)

Thanks TheLegendLeads and borntobemild,
On thier website, GMC boasts that the Acadia can fit 7 or 8 passenger (depending on the middle row if it's bench or capt seat)
and the family is 3 kids and 3 adults

I count Acadia as one of cross-overs and Prado from SUVs. Big difference in size. Especially Prado 2011 is bigger than the previous editions.
Acadia of course is a very very decent looking but I belive size won't suffice.

Prado anytime. its a toyota,- Reliable, Good maintenance staff in the workshops, Excellent resale value.

Acadia is good without a doubt, but then it could be counted as a crossover rather than a SUV.

Nahh #kickboxer. You can't compare Acadia size with Prado especially 'Prado Land Cruiser 2011'.
I have it and my colleague has Acadia. So I keep riding both :)

I rode twice on Prado but didn't pay too much attention to specs, and didnt't ride on Acadia, But all the reviews I'm reading suggest that the Acadia is roomier and this is would be one of the reasons I would get it if I decide on it even though the Prado has a better resale value.
it looks like price range is same for both (120k to 165K)

I am also searching for the best deal for my hard earned money. I had few parameters i.e. Cost vs value of money, maintenance & in last the resale value.
I found no other reason to chose Prado but the buzzed 'Resale Value'. I understand that for an expat it is one of the major driving force, BUT; i believe you must get the Value of Money you pay for the vehicle. Acadia offers it for sure.
The base model costs SR120,000 which outclasses Prado TXL (SR129000) in terms of standard features it offers.

hey, if ur not gonna stay here long, seriously consider resale value coz it is a real nightmare getting rid of a vehicle here.