New in Kuwait

Good day everyone,
   I am new in Kuwait, looking to meet people from all over the world....So far I havent physically met anyone, but I have throughchats and emails....where can a person go to meet and greet people....

I haven't been here for that long, so I'm dealing with the same issue.

I usually end up at a hookah bar, restaurant, or cafe in the evening, so if that's something of interest to you, I'll be more than happy to include you in this loop (technically one person can't be a loop, but oh well...).

-Faze

Yes please do I would greatly appricate that...

You got it.

depends on ur likes, hobbies, interests etc. u say what u enjoy and i'll tell u where u can indulge in that and come out with a few good friends as well. from sports to toast masters, kuwait has it all if u know where to look :)

oh yes, and welcome to Kuwait too :)

okay, I enjoy bowling and I have been to the alley in Mambullah, Salmiya, and shawiak...I have done the movies also, jet skiing, but this has been all by myself ...I have also been to Diva's and the Black Lougne, I would like to interact with others, doesnt make a differance your nationality as long as we have a great time...also a place where I can meet or look at nice women also...lol

careful with that last request :P

theres a group on facebook run by Idrees called Kuwait Expats Group, it sort of ran off of Expat-blog as a spin-off then developed a mind of its own, find it, join it, and sit back and wait for the social events to hit ur calendar.

also, have a looksie at www.abcq8.com, join the mailing list, and get EEK! magazine delivered to ur inbox on a weekly basis with all the news for expats.

let the good times roll!