English speaking people in Casablanca

Hi, is there any english speaking people in Casablanca? I'd like to improve my level, and of course, meet new people... :)

Let me know!

See u.

Hi Sophia2011!

Maybe you should be posting an advert in the Language Exchange section of Casablanca classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hey Hi Sophia :-) Howz U doing ? My Name is Manoj, am an Indian recently posted in Casa for work ...am into FMCG sales in neighbouring nations ...am new here but have made a small group of local english speaking friends (both boys n girls), we all are working professionals but we make it a point to meet up sometimes during the evenings after work hours for tea/coffee n chat ... We also go jogging 2-3 times a week near the corniche as n when time permits ... we're going for joggin this Saturday morning & also plan to meet up for coffee maybe on Friday/Saturday ...U can join us if U like to ...my number is 0658440665 we plan to make a small group of english speaking friends for meeting up n spending some value time...these local friends I made speak in English, Arabic (Local) n French ... as I am not good at French,I learn from them ... but I am picking up the language ...hope to hear from ... :-)Take care

Hey Manoj , Keep me posted if u will organise something for this weekend!i would like to be a part of this group.

Hey Vincent, Apologies for the late reply ....y'day was a busy day at work, could not check ya msg ...we are meeting for joggin today at 9am at KFC Corniche ...will keep U posted on the plan during the day ....

Whenever you want to meet up for a coffee or something and speak English, I'll be glad to share sometime with you. I have just arrived in Casa and will be glad to meet some people !
See ya !
Ben

hi i also wanna join ur group manoj i'm from casablanca

[Moderated: No free ad please]

hi sophia
my friend and i are coming to casablaca in dec 2012 for a holiday and would enjoy meeting a local who has good english.it would be great to get some inside knowledge of places to go . maybe we could meet for a meal when we arrive and catch up
roxy and libby

Yes, why not. It's a good idea :) Let me know when u'll be there, it will be a pleasure.

Hi
I'm Karim from CASA, Glad to write to you, if you wish you can talk to me in english.

Welcome

Hi  sophia,

i would like to speaking in english too, so, is mu mail: [email protected]

My number: 06 62 107 160

My name is quynh, i am vietnamese , i am women,  29years old.

see you soon for one coffee.

Hi ya,

Still up for an English meeting. I spent 4,5 years studying and working in England and would be keen to keep on practising and meet new people too.

Let me know if you organise something !

Take care.

Benoît

Hey Ben / Vincent,

Nothin works out when we try to plan n organize ... just leave it unplanned as all are busy within their own work schedules ...lets just plan for coffee any evening ...call me on 0658440665 wen u read this msg ... others are also welcome ...

Take care ...

Manoj

i'm paying a visit to casa and woould like to meet some english speakers, anyoone interested email me.

Hello,

I'm Kader, Icome from France (Lyon) I was working in England during one year and Iam now in Casa.

It would be a pleasure for me to giving some help to improve your English.

Regards.

Kad

Hi, I will be very glad to join you for an English speaking gathering. Unfortunately, I am French and noticed a lot of French speaking people reply to Sophia invitation. Does anyone know English native speaking people living in Casablanca who could join us?

Anyway, let me know if something is organised at Casablanca for meeting us. See you soon :)

Let me know guys if your going to meet this weekend , Just came back from a long vacation in Cairo Egypt.

Hi there ,
I would like to encounter some native English expatriates here in Casablanca , for I am so interested to improve my English communicative skills . Therefore , I find this forum as  a good place for makig and meeting friends in person .
If you are interested , you could contact me . I would be pleased to get your messages .
Thank you

Hello
I'm spanish, from Barcelona.
I seecking a partner (group) for learning more english and speack more.
It's fun to meet new people, make all this activity and also in English.!!
where and when will the next activity?, jogging, coffee, tea, etc.

Also I seecking for learning darija; I propose for this idea an exchange arabic (darija)- spanish.
Someone want to learning spanish?

Please I wait yours news!!

A good day for all.

Joan

Hello Joan, do not hesitate to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Casablanca classifieds. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Sophia (or anyone else who is interested)

I'm quite new to Casa too and I'm looking for someone to practise my French with (in exchange for my English). 

Let me know if you're still looking for someone to do an exchange with.

Shona

Hi,

I`m in guys if you`re planning something.

Cheers,
Anees

Hi, I m moroccan but kind of look asian, I m open to meeting new people , exchange, and hang out!
feel free to contact me!
Cheers

Hi everyone,

I'm moroccan, born and raised, but I speak fluently english, and would love to meet any english speaking people in Casablanca.

Cheers

hello!

Is this group still on?

Hi Manoj,

Nice to know that there are Indians in Morocco, very soon I will be moving to Morocco and would like to know the life over there. Do you find difficult to live without knowing French and Arabic.

Regards
Zubin

manojshriyan wrote:

Hey Hi Sophia :-) Howz U doing ? My Name is Manoj, am an Indian recently posted in Casa for work ...am into FMCG sales in neighbouring nations ...am new here but have made a small group of local english speaking friends (both boys n girls), we all are working professionals but we make it a point to meet up sometimes during the evenings after work hours for tea/coffee n chat ... We also go jogging 2-3 times a week near the corniche as n when time permits ... we're going for joggin this Saturday morning & also plan to meet up for coffee maybe on Friday/Saturday ...U can join us if U like to ...my number is 0658440665 we plan to make a small group of english speaking friends for meeting up n spending some value time...these local friends I made speak in English, Arabic (Local) n French ... as I am not good at French,I learn from them ... but I am picking up the language ...hope to hear from ... :-)Take care

Hey Any plans for tonight

Hi All and happy new year,
We're  english speaking couple living in El jadida, we look up to meet new friends in town. or any group actiities would be awsome .
cheers
Sam+Lou

HI. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU.

@LONGSTORY -> Can you please introduce yourself and lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

my name is Rim , French originally Tunisian and teaching English in Casa.
I'd love to meet up and chit chat in English.

Hi,
I would be happy to meet you.

hi
my name is ayi,from indonesia
i would move to casablanca soon
i love meet new people n chat in english

hello ,well ur welcome to casa my dear am also living  and working in casa and will be glad to meet you wen u be comin, until ten we keep in touch bye

my message is for ayi love thanx

Hi everyone,
i'm a 26 years old Moroccan Software Engineer in Casablanca. I'm veery interested in meeting you guys and just don't stop talking :D
Let me know if there's any plan..

Cheeeeers ;)

allo aminata
i came in march

thanks

kiss from indo

hi Ayi Love ,ok ten waitin for you until ten ......that the ryte time for you to come cause summer will be starting arround april :-)) takecare nd hello to indonesia too!

Dear all,

Did you already find the right place and time to meet!?
Maybe we can also meet for a beer? Anybody who knows a good bar to have a chat and a few beers? Preferably in the weekend!

Cheers!

Hendrik

Closed