Expat Blog Get - Together 29 Nov 2011

I am describing this as an "All for one, one for all networking evening for one and all."

"All for one, one for all" was the Three Musketeers motto ans it signifies unity, comradeship and togetherness.

I have adopted this motto and created a networking evening for people from all professions and industries that wish to network with fellow Expat-Blog members.

Attendees: One and All
Time: Tuesday 29 Nov 7:30pm
Price: 90RMB if RSVP before Monday 28 November/ 150RMB full price

Price includes: Complimentary Drink, Lucky Draw, Happy Hour until 10pm and unlimited networking opportunities.

Venue: Zeta Bar, Hilton Beijing, 1 Dong Fang Road, North Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 

北京希尔顿酒店 中国北京市朝阳区东三环北路东方路一号

To register or for further information please email [email protected] or call me on 139 1109 8002

I just saw this post. How did the event go? I would love to join if I saw it earlier. I hope you will organize more event like this. I am hoping to network with people in biopharmaceutical industry in Beijing.

The event was well attended and enjoyed by all. It was a lovely way to meet some interesting people.

I organise similar events nearly every Tuesday so, if these type of events interest you, please feel free to contact me.