Wanted: Social Life

Hello all,
I have been living and working in Barbados for the last few months and have been lucky enough to get a contract extension for the next 12 so i am looking to meet some people, make some friends outside of work and attempt to get a bit of a social life which i currently don't have haha

Drop me a line :)

Hey there, its a great island for making friends and there isnt really a shortage of things to do so send me a message and I'll try to help propel this social life for you!

Thanks Anna, been having such a nice chat with you i have forgotten to reply on here! Bad form haha

Hey James, I bet you are all settled in now, but it is quite easy to meet people here. Just have to get out. I'm sure you have heard about Holetown where you can chill in Limegrove Bar, or go in Elbow room, priva, piano man etc...on the weekend.

Hi would like to hear from anyone that wants to make new friends  currently living in christchurch barbados.would be nice to go to piano bar in limegrove holetown.Or walk on beach with dogs. Or something a bit different for a change.Looking for people with good sense of humour and to have fun with.male or female company even families. I have one son  who goes to school here who is age 15 years.Im interested in nice homes and gardens and have an interest in interior design. Feeling on the lonely side need a few more friends that are honest and sincere. love cooking and lots and lots of flowers.

hey, I just left barbados, but if you are in the accra beach area on tuesday night there are lots of Expats who go to what is called "quiz night" at the bar at the end of the beach,,, (closest to champers) its a white bar, i forget the name , but tuesday night 7 - 8 pm ish the night starts and if you go in you can as the guy running it (whos is from england) to join a team,,, lots of fun and just anidea for you.. cheers

mike

[email protected]

Hi I am british and have been living here 2 years looking to meet new friends. You got my attention because of your dog. I have 2 jacks one from the uk and one aquired from here maybe we could go on a walk or have a chat. My email is [email protected]