Visa for GCC Countries

Do I need to take  visa for other GCC Countries if I have a residence permit in Kuwait.
Is it required to take a visa for Dubai, Bahrain etc. if we are working in kuwait and have a residence permit, civil ID etc.

yes you do have to get a visa for visiting the GCCs,only the GCC nationals are not required to,and some specified nationals,like American,British,Canadian, German,french and some more.it wont be a problem getting a visa,UAE is open to all,they will see your residence in GCC and give you,and plus you are a doctor.getting a visa wont be a problem.

You got residence here so it is easy to get visa for GCC countries and as ace117 mentioned you are a doctor so it's not a problem

hey ...

if you have any high position job you can get a visa ...  im a flight cabin crew and i got visa every GCC country except KSA :P i didnt try ... dubai is easier ..my friend he is just computer designer they didnt give him visa in kuwait  but he came to dubai to try his chance and in the airport without any problems he got it !!

u are allowed a visa on arrival for GCC countries, Saudi is a different case entirely, but the majority of the GCC countries will give u a visa on arrival. the other mentioned nationalities can glide thru passport and customs like nationals.