Single Mom with 3 kids

Hi, I am new to this forum so let me introduce myself; I am a British single Mom living in Damascus, Syria. I have three boys, 9,10 and 18.  Due to the current instability in the political situation here I am currently thinking of applying for a position at Princess Nora University in Riyadh.  My question is this would I be able to get a family visa for all my children or not?  I believe that normally single women have difficulty getting family visas and secondly my eldest son turned 18 two months ago. Is it worth pursuing or should I be looking somewhere else in the Middle East?

Jannah

wished i could advise. hope you are ok in syria.

They need teachers very badly at PNU and I am sure they will accommodate your kids as dependants on your work visa. I know of an American gal who was given a visa and her husband, an Indian, was also provided with a dependant visa to come over and live in Riyadh.

Not to hijack Jannah's thread but I think my question is somewhat pertaining to hers.

If you get an offer that says ahothorized dependents: spouse and 2 kids. Are the rest of the kids, if you have more than 2,  not covered when it comes to plane tickets, health insurance, schooling etc...?

Thanks

yes, exactly.

Thank you Musicman, Greatly appreciated it.

This is bizarre! What do they expect you to do, leave the rest of your kids behind?

Musicman, you seem to know alot about SA-you arte decorated with many stars- Do you know of any alternative? We would like to move but it has to make a financial sense. Are there school that don't ask for exhorbitant amount of money there where the kids could continue learning in English? Any good public schools? kids can handle Arabic.

Thanks