Winter Season

Friends '''''

Here in expats , no one is talking about any gatherings or meetings now a days, what happend? like all social sites ,,,,,do u people also started to hate this forum,please add more topics,more blogs, there are lot of good people in our forum,who posted so many social related things ,but what happend to them , now a days why are they silent ,is there any specific reasons.or there is nothing new happening in kuwait or rest of this world,before joining in this forum, i used to read topics ,while i was in bahamas, and woudl love them reading ,but now  a days ,no such topics or nothing is seen,........

:D:o;):/

friends i have a request ..... please quote more topics and other usefull things to make our expats lively,...... lot of new people joined here, encourage them ,to coem forward and share their experiances,culture , and anything that usefull to others in this forum,,...

I hope you people are still out there and not dead,,,,again .. i want to see this forum in its height :cool:

regards

jijo parker:o

:top:

i just keep checking if there is any new topic to talk about.

I think somehow this forum is more of an expat post-landing-hub, so they are here for awhile, they ask questions they get to know things and then they go on their way. Some come back, some dont, some come back when they need new information :)

;):P
Friends : Ace and Moe u both are right friends,but we have to keep this forum lively with more topics, more info about kuwait,day to day life,cutlures,friendship,there are so many things we can discuss

Where is legacy ? :rolleyes:  no doubt, he was a active one in this forum ,and moe and ace u both also and idress where are you friend.

Why all fed up ? or left the forum alone,come back, and be more active again as before,i was a old member and was active once,but in between of my personal life i stop posting in forum , but that time also still these people were active

So,my point is old and new whom ever could make this expat more lively and point out the new things happening in this world and society ,its better for our new fella members,they will be inspired,and i see if any new members asked any info abt anything, there is no one to give them a reply or help them.

So,my old and new friends come forward and be a part of this forum,and share everything in your heart ....

regards

jijoparker:P

i fond this forum when i was bored and wanted to contribute something or kind of help someone.so i found this forum and started with it.

Hey Guys :)

Whatsup?
I'm AJ, I arrived to Kuwait a couple of months ago. I'm an Architect. The weather seems nice in kuwait these days n I'm looking for a running buddy on weekends. I'm in Jabriya.
Comeon ppl :D
Any gatherings, parties!
Any christmas parties coming up next month or will I end up listening to christmas songs @ home? :D

hi,there will be some.dont worry,it will be posted when its planned.

I agree with moe29 :)

moe29 is right. If you want to know any kind of event, Idrees Khan usually posts those. You can contact him.