Moving to Guate

I am coming to Guate in Jan/Feb for 6 months. The main reason is to learn spanish and teach english. I was hoping that someone on this blog might have experience on the teaching english, maybe schools i can contact etc.
I am going to live in Guate city so any help would be much appreciated.

I directed a young expat friend from California to one of the top language schools int he City, located in Zona 10, and he got hired almost immediately and told me the wages were pretty decent. I think the name of the place is Academia Europea. They're in the Yellow Pages.  An acquaintance of mine from Canada got hired in their San Cristóbal branch, which is on the outskirts of the Capital City, so there are a couple of branches out there.  One might work for you! They are on Facebook as Academia Europea de Guatemala. Also, here is a link which lists several language schools in Guate: deguate.com/directorios/categorias/idiomas-ingles.shtml . Good luck!

Thank you for taking the time to apply MissTrudy. Would it be possible to give me the persons e-mail address so I can ask them some questions directly?