Help to find-out suitable residential location

Hi,

my office is in "The Boulevard, Mid Valley City Lingkaran Syed Putra". please help me out to suggest some residential location near to my office. I don't want to travel much everyday that's why looking for house near to my office itself.

Thanks,
Soni

Hi and welcome on board Soni!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Kuala Lumpur classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

You should be in Bangsar, Bukit Damansara, Sri Hartamas perhaps in a near section of Putrajaya, but Bangsar would be your best bet.

when you say travel...u mean drive or Lrt

well i will suggest damansara area as well

I think Bangsar will be a great area for you. I'm looking for a room in Bangsar too but still couldn't find a suitable one available. Let me know if you still have not found flatmates yet! :)

Cheers x

soni_1 wrote:

Hi,

my office is in "The Boulevard, Mid Valley City Lingkaran Syed Putra". please help me out to suggest some residential location near to my office. I don't want to travel much everyday that's why looking for house near to my office itself.

Thanks,
Soni

I also work in Midvalley. I live in Taman Seputeh and walk into work each day....so convenient!

[Moderated]

Hi

You can try to check Mutiara Apartment. It is near to Mid Valley.

hi soni_1,

i new here. i working as Negotiator Advisor/Property Agent.
hopefully i can help u out in this situation, may i know did u still finding residence for you n your family?

please do message me here or inbox.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

try to check Northpoint Residence.. it is only walking distance to your office - Mid Valley City. I am not sure what is your budget, but you could get the apartment/ condos  fully furnished 2-3 rooms for MYR4000-5000. If any agent ask for more than this price- don;t easily pay for it. If you sound desperate, they will try to "eat" you..

There are many places/ condos to rent in this place, so, do not worry when the agent try to say it is the best deal you can get, the only one, blah... blah... blah..

Bangsar also nearby Mid Valley, however, there is no direct LRT (Metro) to go to Mid Valley. It is either you take a taxi from your house in Bangsar straight to Mid Valley, or you could go to Bangsar LRT/ Metro Station and take the feeder bus..

You also could try condos in KL Sentral. You could take KTM Komuter from here straight to Mid Valley

Good Luck!
Mrs de RIJK

Bangsar area is okay