Best area in Guangzhou to live?

and what's more, there are really many foreign friends here. and even many of   customers of our company live in Tianhe District. you can find all the entertainment here, and enjoy GZ atmosphere at the same time.

hello, Robert,i guess you must have been in GZ now. actually, there are many good places in GZ to live. and many foreign friends live in Yuexiu District,too. but i suggest Tianhe District. it's more convenient and modern.

Hey, I live now almost 1 year at the Agile Area (Ya Ju Le).And if you prefer to live in a quite, green and clean place - without traffic and pollution - its definetly Agile! I visited Clifford before, checked flats there, but everything seemed a bit lived up, getting old, and chinese people seem to take it over. And its really far out from the Center. Agile has a direct Travel Bus, which takes you to Tiyu Xilu, Central Tianhe in 20-30 min. That is very convenient. If you prefer the subway, Agile is a bit far,next station is 20 min with a local bus. Taxi at night is around 50 yuan.
All the best to those, who move in!! Any questions - feel free to ask me. I am german, my 3. year in gz. :)

if i were you,

i prefer Huau,

where i living .

good luck.

for talk more, email:
[email protected]
or skype: raymond751024