Looking forward to make many foreign friend

Hi there,
My name's Cassie and I live in shenzhen. I want to make more foreign friend and learn so many foreign culture.becuse i am really interested in the culture all over the world.
If you want to study Chinese, I'm glad I'll teach you, standard mandarin, we can progress together, learn from each other.  I have many hobbies, such as watching movies ,singing songs and climbing , etc.
I'm happy to be your guide in China there is no salary. Male or female, age is not limited. Hope that some people can contact me if you want to make some friends to help you in your needs.
My E-mail is   [email protected]

Hi
cassie this is Riyasat am Indian working in the UAE in bank what u want to know about Indian culture in India many languages and so many historical palace also
can i ask u which country u from ?
email me at [email protected]

I come from China.I am a easygoing and outgoing girl.I do love to make more friend all over the world.I just graduate from an university this year.
:D

hi cassie, I'm Serena from Italy. :)
I'll move to Shenzhen in January, I don't know anyone there and I would like to make some friends there, who can help me getting into the chinese culture and into some social life!

[email protected]

SerenaT. wrote:

I'll move to Shenzhen in January, I don't know anyone there and I would like to make some friends there, who can help me getting into the chinese culture and into some social life!

[email protected]

Welcome Serena,I am Franky from shenzhen,if you need guide in shenzhen you can ask me. [email protected]

Hi, Serena
Glad to hear from you.
If you need any help in Shenzhen,China.I would like to help you.Maybe i can hanging out with you in Shenzhen.we can talk more about Shenzhen and Italy.

SerenaT. wrote:

[email protected]