Squash

Hi there...just arrived in Malta with the family a few days ago and am looking for a squash club in the Sliema,Gzira or St Julians area. Anyone play or know where there is a place to play?

There is a new site available on the internet called Google. ;)

choosemalta.com/en/about-malta/malta/sliema/sports-and-leisure/tennis-and-squash

Hi Potter,

I passed your question on to a friend I know who plays here in Sliema and got this reply:

'Hi Ricky
Well friends started to ask me to teach them how to play squash,so being a member of the Meridien gym and they have one squash court.It started with just teaching 2 friends however word got around and even the gym instructors were passing my name to people for lessons.Now I not only play competitive games with 2 or 3 people but teach around 7 other people and am on the court 5 out of 7 mornings in a week.From 1 to 3 hours at a time.However I only play or teach mornings from 9am onwards.
I have not charged any fees for teaching I just do IT to keep fit (keeping in mind my next birthday the big 70) and also because I love the game.
So do not have a group but thinking that before long I will be able to put together a squash ladder to allow players to challenge each other.'

So if you want to contact Ray send me your e-mail through private message and I will forward it to him as I don't want to post private e-mail addresses on the internet.

Regards
Ricky