Language Exchange

Anybody is interesting in exchange english/spanish? puedes enviarme un mensaje, yo te responderé a la brevedad con mi email, skype o celular, como tu prefieras practicar. I Live in Lima, close to Miraflores :)Gracias

Hello Efarev!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Lima classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

hello evaref i am peruvian and would like to exchange spanish /english with you to improve my english and  can help you  too . if you like it

greetings

angie

Hi i'm lilian i'm 18 years old i study international business i can speak with you if you want , [email protected]

See u !

Hello, how are you? Doing fine in this attractive country? My name is Félix, 40. Ive graduated in Education, specialized in English. I love English and Spanish Grammar, I'd like to exchange Spanish for your English or other language.
The other option, in case you could prefer  Spanish classes based on natural and friendly conversations, of course teaching Grammar also, it can be too. I like to play the guitar and sing, so i use this hobby as a tool when teaching. Dont miss this opportunity; talking and singing is the key for learning Spanish. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
My email is: doyouspeakspanish(ª)hotmail.com
Becoming friends is also so good, Welcome everybody to Perú.

Hi Lili, I'm Eduardo

LilianCarolina18 wrote:

Hi i'm lilian i'm 18 years old i study international business i can speak with you if you want , [email protected]

See u !

@esfinge3 -> An small introduction would be great! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie