Meeting for new in Venice?

ciao,
i am new in Venice.is anybody here like me? maybe is good idea to go out togheter,maybe visit some gallery or museum? or maybe just drink a spititz and talk.i supose it could be nice

Hi and welcome on board kinga123!

What about a longer introduction?
What are you doing in Venice?

Regards
Armand

Hi, I'm new to Venice, I'm here from the UK working as a tutor for a few months and I know nobody! If anybody would like to meet for a coffee, drink, etc please let me know.
Emma

Hi Emma, are you still in Venice?

I'm Australian and am applying for an Italian working holiday visa for 12 months. I wouldn't arrive in Italy until the end of September but I'm thinking of starting in either Venice or Florence and can't decide which..

HEY GUYS
I HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR A YEAR
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO ASK ME ABOUT ANYTHING
HAVE A GREAT DAY

@mida88a - Please lower caps lock when writing! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi I'm Mark and live close by on an island 10 kms from St Marks square. I'm going to come in for Carnevale if you want to hang out, drink some wine and have some fun with another american than shoot me a message [email protected]

Hi Mark and anyone else in Venice!

I was here last year for 3 months and I am back in Venice from now until the middle of May 2013. I don't work (no visa), so I am technically a tourist! I live in Cannereggio and I am always up for a coffee.  I speak English and French fluently and would like to work on my Italian (intermediate). I would love to get together with anyone who is interested in good conversation and meeting new people.
Perhaps we could organize a meet for anyone who wants to come?  What do you think?  Ciao tutti!