Children with ADD in Kuwait

I recently moved to Kuwait with a 10 years old, with ADD. My child was under vyvanse treatment in USA, as well as special education services in School for learning disabilities for Mathematics. Vyvanse is not available in Kuwait.
Would like to hear about other parents with the same problem in Kuwait, which school is recommended,  what pediatrician, what about these type of medication.

There are Special schools here like Ideal Education School and Hope School in Dasman, Kuwait City. You can check that out.

i know of a few teachers from the dasman model school, if u need further help, do let me know.

HI, I am a speech therapist. we encourage the desired behavior and try reducing the undesired one..Basically we try and work on improving the child's communication.At the end of the day you want to try and understand the child.

Hello
We have just arrived in Kuwait and also have a teenage son with ADHD, who is academically behind in school. I am interested to hear what you have learned about schools and doctors. I went to a few schools today, American School of Kuwait and British School of Kuwait. The British school wanted to put him in a grade that was 2 years above where he is now and I don't think he could handle the work but I don't want to put him in a class with children several years younger then him. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Hi..according to me..You should ask them to put in class he can cope.but i believe they assess what level he can perform at and then decide a class for him..else they change the placement if he cannot cope..But since he is a teenager it is important to have a discussion with him and ask him how he wants it also..coz he is capable of having normal feelings such as neglect and frustration..I hope you find him a place where is happy and which will help him academically..Good luck..