New in HCMC!

Hi to everyone here, so nice to find something like this to get to know more friends!

I am a Singaporean in his early thirties, been travelling to HCMC very frequently since Jul'11 and will finally be posted wef 5 Dec 11.

Will be staying in Q2 area and there are so many things to learn (tieng viet is definitely top of the list!), to explore, etc so I thought to start off by expanding my network here.

So anyone, expats or locals, who wish to know another friend, or any gatherings for me to participate, pl reply here or PM me!

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Chris!
My name is Trish and nice to meet you.
Welcome to HCMC ;))

Hi Trish nice to meet you too!  :)

lol Hi guys! I'm Live here, nice to meet you guys too ;))

Hi Chris,

Welcome to HCM City.
Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you Chris, ill be in HCMC in march, Beer? or 3 :P

Hi Live, My Thuong and Adam, nice to meet you all!!

Adam, I will be around in Mar'12, just drop me a message before you come and we can meet up.  I studied in Oz before so I guess we have abit to catch up on!  :)

Hi all just moved in on Monday, house is still in a mess!

Needs to buy some decorations and perhaps furniture too if its not too expensive.  Would be very grateful if anyone has tips...

Hope to meet up with some forummers sometime soon...

Hi friend,
Nice to meet you and welcome to Saigon. i am Truc.

Hi Truc, nice to meet you too!  :)

hi chirs
i'm Minh Dat, I'm glad to meet to!!

Hi Minh Dat I am glad to know you too!  =)

Hi Chris!!

Thanks for your PM. I'm working for Capitaland Vietnam. Actually our first launched project The Vista is located in D2. So I move back and forth everyday between D1 and D2. Hope to see you around soon!

Nice weekend!!1

- Van.

hello there,
I love travelling to Singapore; it's inexpensive but interesting. I have been there 3 or 4 times and haven't got tired of it!! :)) Hope u feel the same in Vietnam. ^^

Hi Unei, this is the first time I heard someone says Singapore is inexpensive!  Well its expensive even for some Singaporeans and myself, but I am glad you enjoyed it.

I am still learning alot about the culture here, to be frank I have both enjoyable and unhappy moments, just like everyone else in foreign countries.  Overall still happy here and trying to know more friends!

Hope to see you around soon... :)

zirhk3355 wrote:

Hi Unei, this is the first time I heard someone says Singapore is inexpensive!  Well its expensive even for some Singaporeans and myself, but I am glad you enjoyed it.

I am still learning alot about the culture here, to be frank I have both enjoyable and unhappy moments, just like everyone else in foreign countries.  Overall still happy here and trying to know more friends!

Hope to see you around soon... :)

Oh, don't you know that travelling to Singapore is more inexpensive than travelling to HaNoi from HoChiMinh city?? lol
I have a friend who is living in Singapore, so every time I have the chance to visit that amazing country, I stay in his house to save some pennies. I travel by MRT and bus by his EZ link card, so convenient isn't it!! ^^

hi zirhk, Im Ngoc, nice to meet u, would u like to make my friend, i can improve your Vietnamese and U can improve my English, hihi.