Where can I buy "Bentonite Clay + Psylium Husk"

Hello Everyone,
I am in jeddah and looking to buy "bentonite Clay".
I am also looking for psylium husk. Its called "isubgol" husk in hindi/urdu.

Actually I got sever eczema when I came here in jeddah. And I want to do a colon cleanse.

If anybody have some information, please do let me know, because I am suffering too much because of this disease.

KS

Hi

It is easily available in all stores. Particularly if u check some PK stores. If u wanna to know about any particular one. Then u can ask me

Bye

isubgol" husk is available in all indian and pakistan stores.
u can try in azizia area or sharafiya area whichever closer to u

Well thanks for all the replies. I did buy isabgol. But I am more concerned with "Bentonite Clay" which I am unable to find in jeddah. If anybody knows about it... please let me know!

do you know the hindi or urdu name for it?

mountaineer8888 wrote:

do you know the hindi or urdu name for it?

I dont think there is any.
There are several types of clays used in sub-continent. But i cant remember the name of "clay" in hindi/urdu. But "bentonite" is english for sure.

Check it is Sharfiyah, there are herbal shops specifically for all sorts of unani or desi herbs. There are more than 3-4 shops, one is opposite to Nirala Restuarent, ask anyone for these shops they will tell you.

Ok i will check that. The down side is that i will have to eat at niralla ;)

Try mutton kadai it is really very spicy n mouth watering.....hhmmmmmm

I am in Toughbar and I would like buy Bentonite Clay/psyllum husk cleanser. I can get to Khobar to shop. Where can I find it here?

Hi jc1950,

Please note that this thread is quite old. ;)

Thank you,

David.

Psyllium husk is available at GNC.  Also available at Pakistani/Indian grocery stores, called as isbagol.

Hey.. I just wanna ask u from where u got psylium husk

the post right above yours says GNC