Living in/near Ioannina?

Hi all - I moved here a little over 10 months ago from the U.S.  I live in a small mountain village in the northwest of Greece called Zitsa.  It is about 25 min. from Ioannina.  I live here with my Greek husband who is from Zitsa.  It's a fabulous life except for the fact that I am having a REALLY hard time finding and making friends! The fact that I can't speak Greek really well yet is part of that problem (I can definitely get by in every day situations now but I can't have a conversation much deeper than, how is your day, how is your family, etc. - not much to go on there!).  Sooo, if you are an English speaker living near Ioannina and are looking to meet new people, let me know!  Would love to get in touch!  Hope you are well.

-Anna

Welcome to the forum Anna!

Harmonie.:)

Hi Anna,
I realize this post is quite old but just on the off chance you are still about, I thought I'd give you a buzz. I live about an hour and a half from Ioannina but I go there often for shopping, etc. with my husband and I too would love to have an English speaking friend. If you are interested please send me a message.
Sue:D
Hope to hear from you.