Request if company really exists?

Good Day,

Could the people from Accra tel me if the following company really exists?
Because we pay money over for your Visas, Vaccination cards and our Courier money to deliver our Travel Documentation to South Africa threw Courier DHL services.
Above is the company details.
I try to phone them but they say the number you have dial is unavailable at the moment please try again later.

Wilson Chalmers Chambers
Employment Agency-Immigration Consultant
Address: 33A, John Street, Spintex Road Accra Ghana
Tel:+233208819327
Barrister Wilson Anderson Esq.
Email: [email protected]

Here is the man that receive our money at the Bank in Ghana.
He work for this Wilson Chambers Chambers Travel agency as a consultant. Above his name and surname and contact details:
YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER VIA THIS NAME AND ADDRESS
Receiver Name: Isaac Abanama
Address: 33A, John Street, Spintex Road Accra Ghana
Amount: 6,984.76
Can anybody please assists us in this case and confirm if they really exist?

Contact me on my email thanks.
[email protected]
:rolleyes:

I doubt it! I would always be suspicious if you have to send money to get anything in Ghana that is job related.
I live on Spintex Road and the address looks fake. It is very unusual here for people to use a number and street for their addresses as there isn't a postal service to take things to people's homes unless you organise it. Most addressess would have a box number.
I hope I am wrong but I think you might have lost your money!
If you want a visa for Ghana there is a High Commission in Pretoria and you can get one yourself there

I lived on Spintex before as well and I really don't think any volunteers will be coming forward! LOL

Sorry but good luck

Hi laylward, not trying to rub salt unto your wounds, but it seems likely that you may not see your money nor your expected documents again. Sorry, hope I am seriously incorrect.

Via Western Union Money transfer, one needs only a valid name, Western Union's code and correct answer/s to the question/s posed by sender. Recipient's address is immaterial.

Sweetheart u have been cheated by some fake company...
Never trust emails coming thru ghana nigeria and all those africans countries....
Be careful next time.. bad luck!!

What about this company?

Cloonan Chambers
Employment Lawyer-Immigration Consultancy Firm Ghana
Barrister Alan Malcolm Esq
Address: 088, Nii Amon Kotei Street, Teshie Etsor, Tsuibleoo Takoradi Ghana

Thank you!

Have looked for the address and also tried to find the company in the telephone directory but not listed in the ghanaweb one. You could try and get more information like a phone number or website

The thing is that my father and his friend heard about this from another friend. The job is in ThomasBrane Construction and this lawyer is "helping through the visa process". This seems tricky to me because they say that some amount need to be paisd to the courieer and everything else are their expenses so I decided to do some research. This is the info from the e-mail he got.:

Cloonan Chambers
Employment Lawyer-Immigration Consultancy Firm Ghana
Barrister Alan Malcolm Esq
Address: 088, Nii Amon Kotei Street, Teshie Etsor, Tsuibleoo Takoradi Ghana
Tel: +233540216360
Fax: +233643863340622
Email:  [email protected]

ThomasBrane Construction Limited
Address: PT 66, D. Adu Street, Anaji, Sekondi-Takoradi Ghana Post Office Box DE 658, Takoradi Ghana
Admin Manager: Lewis Morgan
Tel: +233572003690
Fax Line: +2333120323831+2333120306654

My advice always is that a real company will bear the cost of the recruitment process and if you are asked to pay any of it then be suspicious

hkann wrote:

My advice always is that a real company will bear the cost of the recruitment process and if you are asked to pay any of it then be suspicious

I strongly second this advice.

all is fake