Looking new friends in copenhagen

Hello there,i am recently moved from Greece to Denmark Soro and looking for new friends.If you wanna meet,hang out and become friends it would be my pleasure:)
Please feel free to write me
Regards
Nikol

Hi Nikol!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hello Armand
Good to be here,hope you have a nice day friend :)

Thanks Nikol!

Same to you ;)
What are you doing in Copenhagen? What are your impressions about the place?

Armand

Hi Nikol :)

I would like to hang out, maybe we could do that over a cup of coffee :) I am Jessie and I have been living in Copenhagen for about 15 months!

Best,
jes :D

Hello jessie!
That would be great :),i will be in copenhagen the weekend cause i live a little outside from the city,i will send my e mail and facebook account  at your inbox.xx

Hi everybody,

Nikol and Jessie, I would love to join you for coffee as well. I have been in CPH since August this year. Looking for new friends to socialize with. :)

Tamar

That u be great!!
I will send you an email:))
Nikol

Hi all, can I join us for a coffee ? I'm student and I live in Bispebjerg, I would like to get acquainted with new people ;)

hello there!
It would be nice to join us:))
Just send me your e mail in inbox and i will send u a message:))
nikol

Hello, my name is Maria. I came to Copenhaguen 3 weeks ago. I am also looking for a network of friends to hang out with and have some nice talks and a drink. If you set a new appointment I would be very happy to join all of you. I come from Madrid, Spain, am a teacher and practice lots of sports. Bye Bye!!:/

hello. i m malik from pakistan, i want to come  to ur city, Is there some 1 guide me!!!!

Hey guys this is imu, from zanzibar, i would like to meet up with some new people and get to know each others, i'm a master degree student at CBS so if there is any socialize event hit me up with a text on my no. 53635762 and i will join u guys, or email me, i had been here since the 1st of sept, though its my second time, so i know a lot of places already, so let me know if u guys will b around this january, i will b free cuz m having a three weeks holiday
See ya

hi all!

3 months is still a long time but im really excited to go to Denmark! :) im an expat here in UAE and i have an aunt there who will help me with the travel expenses and all. I do hope i can meet new friends over there.

cheers! :)

Yes you can, m free for a meet up, but the rest m not sure, i posted my no. But no body contacted me, may be they are ok without a meeting, i know a lot of places now here, so if you guys wanna meet let me know

hy all,

would like to join you guys for the next meet if at all you have planned let me know..

Ashwini

Altight! Common people , lets do it for real lets meet this weekend, any suggestion where to meet?

Sorry guys i am back in Greece!
Have fun!lots of kisses!!

only 2 have come up...hmm..

Yeah, only the two of us, but it was really nice

Hi, Im Kaz from London. Moved to Denmark to live with my Danish boyfriend in Sept 11. I work in advertising which I love but I am missing my close network of girl friends and being able to grab a glass if wine and a gossip! Love Denmark and my boyfriend has a 5 yr old daughter so we have her with us every second weekend. Im learning the language and can talk quite well in Danish too :-)
Send me a message if you fancy a drink or cuppa sometime!

Hey everyone, I'm Ele, ive been in Denmark for nearly a year now and looking for some friends to hang out with and have a chat. let me know if you want to chat :)

Where in denmark? For those living in copenhagen hola at me we can arrange something

I also live in Denmark nice to see you hope we can chat and see being friendly
kind regards Nelson

Hi friends... I am 29 M. looking for friends in Copenhagen before i got lost. lol.... cheers.. :)

im in Copenhagen

hi...
where do u live in copenhagen..?i  usually stay in Radisson hotel.

cheers..

i will be moving soon to Denmark,hope i can join any outings :)

ok..ok

don moe wrote:

i will be moving soon to Denmark,hope i can join any outings :)

Do u know Danish Rico or just going on the Green Card Scheme?

This forum sounds really interesting, but I wonder why people stopped posting this here?!

i will be invited by my friend

oh cool, enjoy your time then :)

hi. im goin to copenhagen tomorrow. will reach there on 2nd of September. anyone willing to hangout..?

elebasil wrote:

im in Copenhagen

hi. lets meet on 2nd of Sept

lunallenagr wrote:

Hello there,i am recently moved from Greece to Denmark Soro and looking for new friends.If you wanna meet,hang out and become friends it would be my pleasure:)
Please feel free to write me
Regards
Nikol

hi...i'll be there on 2nd of Sept.

mariainu wrote:

Hello, my name is Maria. I came to Copenhaguen 3 weeks ago. I am also looking for a network of friends to hang out with and have some nice talks and a drink. If you set a new appointment I would be very happy to join all of you. I come from Madrid, Spain, am a teacher and practice lots of sports. Bye Bye!!:/

i'll be there tomorrow. can u play tennis?

Hi :)

I'm open for meeting :)