Shipping in RIyadh from Amazon

Dears,

Kindly I would like to have your support.

I need to buy an LED TV from amazon and to have the ship till Riyadh.

Amazon is rejected the shopping due to adress, it seems that there is no delivery to KSA.

How can I proceed ?

Thanks in advance

Well, what I do with my shipping is use borderlinx. You buy your own PO BOX in the USA or UK, and ship everything you buy from Amazon, Ebay, etc. there. Then you just ship everything in your account to KSA. borderlinx.com/

Gag78 wrote:

Dears,

Kindly I would like to have your support.

I need to buy an LED TV from amazon and to have the ship till Riyadh.

Amazon is rejected the shopping due to adress, it seems that there is no delivery to KSA.

How can I proceed ?

Thanks in advance

I have the same question! I've tried that but it didn't work; I thought it would be OK as I've heard people saying they got their shipments from Amazon.

thanks for your feedback.

Just, as it is the first time for me to read this type of process, is it possible to have more details in the procedure.

Step 1, 2.... -))

Thanks a lot !

deestrangled wrote:

Well, what I do with my shipping is use borderlinx. You buy your own PO BOX in the USA or UK, and ship everything you buy from Amazon, Ebay, etc. there. Then you just ship everything in your account to KSA. borderlinx.com/

Ok, but how does that work? Do I need to send the stuff from Amazon to my address in US? Then who will pick them up from my mailbox? Do you have any idea about the fees?

Sometimes Amazon likes to be silly. It also depends on whether or not you are buying directly from the website or from an individual seller. I just got fed up with all the rejection and decided to B.linx myself to materialistic happiness.

@Calm-guy, I reckon you pay something like 100 USD to open your address in either the US or the UK. Once you've set it up, the company deals with everything.

Like, recently, I bought myself some band t-shirts from Amazon. The shipping prices were insane, so I opted to send them to the States. Once they arrived, I asked to have B.linx ship them as well as all the other things in my account to KSA. And I have my stuff, now. They are surprisingly speedy -- they've never taken longer than a few days.

wrt/who will pick them up, the company deals with the things that arrive to your overseas address, and when they arrive here, you have to go get them yourself :P

but technically, what I have to do ?? I';m confuse

1- open and account with B.linx, then they will provide me with US adress, right ?
2- then which adress I have to provide to Amazon ?

Umm I do have a mailbox in USA. But the point I could not get is once Amazon ships the item to my mailbox, how could this company opens my mailbox. Unless if I should open another mailbox so this company can get access to :)

deestrangled is right but there is a another economical way.

Use ShopAndShip.com (a subdivision of ARAMEX). Life time membership charges are around $40. They'll issue you 3 addresses USA, UK and Chine. Then while purchasing from Amazon, specify your UK or USA address (whichever applicable).

I've done shopping like this dozen of times. But I'm not sure about the LED TV delivery... :D

Ane btw, Saudi Post (Bareed Saudi) is also providing a similar service.

Calm-guy wrote:

Umm I do have a mailbox in USA. But the point I could not get is once Amazon ships the item to my mailbox, how could this company opens my mailbox. Unless if I should open another mailbox so this company can get access to :)

:) Border Links, ShopAndShip and Saudi Post have physical offices there and shippers just drop the stuff to you 'virtual' PO box.

Gag78 wrote:

but technically, what I have to do ?? I';m confuse

1- open and account with B.linx, then they will provide me with US adress, right ?
2- then which adress I have to provide to Amazon ?

then, I got:

1- open and account with B.linx/Saudi post, then they will provide me with US adress (or UK)
2- then which adress I have to provide to Amazon
3- ?

So how they will know that the TV for example is delivered in UK, and it have to be ship to KSA?

Edit, finally I contact  B.linx and got all steps -)))

thanks !

Great to know @gag78.

Replying yoru ques for all other viewers:

- All your virtual addresses are linked back to one and ONLY one address in KSA. (You specify it while creating an account with them).

- As soon as they receive some stuff on your (virtual) address in UK/USA, they notify you & relay it immediately to your KSA physical address.

@TheLegendLeads: You are just the handiest person <3

I have been using the Aramex Shop n Ship service since June 2011 and have ordered hundreds of stuff from Amazon and other vendors in the US & UK.

Go to www.aramex.com and subscribe to their Shop n Ship Program and you should be fine.

I even had my electronic drum kit, weighing almost 10kg, shipped through them. It took only 5 days to get here after I placed the order.

many months back, i saw a similar post from music man and opened a Shop and Ship account. They give you mail box addresses in US, UK and China. It works amazingly well!

hi.i need some help.so my dads birthday is coming up and i want to buy a laptop for his birthday as a gift.Its important bcz this is his last birthday bcz next year m gonna go to university also i forgot fathers day and wanna make up for that.The thing is the laptop can only be purchased online and m willing to pay for the laptop in advance but i want some one to order for me.Any help plz. also his birthday is on 11 july so if u can contact as soon as possible .thnx in advance. ps if u want verification i can give my ohone no. or any other type of verification required