Cost of setting up house

I read many things about the cost of living in Ecuador but I am wondering if anyone can give me an guesstimate of the cost of furnishing a 2 BR apt. I'm not talking top of the line, nor cheap junk. I would want a sofa, coffee & end tables, lamps, table and 6 chairs for dining, 2 queen beds & mattresses, a computer desk and chair, night stands and lamps for the bedrooms and a few rugs. The only higher end item I would want is the sofa (I don't want hard, uncomfortable cushions) and comfortable mattresses. Can you find pull-out sofas like those we use for guests in the States? If so, what would one cost? Thank you for helping me plan my start-up budget!

After being here in Quito for three months now I have found the prices to be very similar to those back home. (Canada)  Some things are less expensive if they are made here or close to here, but if it is imported the costs are the same or more.

Thank you Mehrlyn. That information helps a lot. I would probably have furniture made there, so I'm glad to know the prices might be slightly less, rather than more.