NW PA Coyote Study

sites.google.com/site/coyotestudy

As coyote become part of Pennsylvania's natural landscape, Pennsylvanians are interacting with coyote, and sometimes for the first time.  Unfortunately, there is very little research on coyote in PA, and even less on the coyote-human relationship in PA.  Therefore, the purpose of this survey is to fill some of those gaps with the knowledge and opinions of people from the NW PA region.   We are specifically looking at the northwestern Pennsylvania area, but are more than happy to collect data from anyone in western PA.   We are hoping to get an overview of potential coyote population, hunting methods, coyote behavior towards humans, peoples' opinions and knowledge of coyote, and other general coyote-human interactions in NW PA to help fill the research gap.   

You do not have to be a hunter to take this survey.  Please feel free to pass it along to your family and friends.  Everyone's opinion is important. 

Thank you for your time!!

I have had a few message boards where people thought this was spam, so I want to make it clear that I am doing research, not posting links for the fun of it.  :) 

We are trying to do research and we need opinions. I am a student at Edinboro University of PA and I am working with a professor in order to complete this coyote study. We want lots of opinions, so I figured that I would post it on message boards and try to get people to respond. This study will be published in a scientific journal and we are also giving the analysis of the results at a conference in NYC in February