International Educational Project “Literature and Film”

Any educational institution (school/ academy/ university/ language center ) is interested in working and being a part of the International Educational Project “ Literature and Film”?
The project is initiate by School “B P Hasdeu” Iassy, Romania and till now, it has as  international partners schools, academies and universities from Greece, Egypt, Republic Moldavia, and France.
It is going to start at the end of November 2011.
What is your opinion about educational projects and the influence of these in improving the level of people education?
And if you and your school are interested to be a partner, please send me a private message with your email address to send the documents and materials!
Thank you!

Hi  I'm live in Wroclaw ! Who live in Wroclaw we can meeting in the weekend ( Beethailandapple ) this is my face book

Apple.Thailand wrote:

Hi  I'm live in Wroclaw ! Who live in Wroclaw we can meeting in the weekend ( Beethailandapple ) this is my face book

This topic is about a project, not about a meeting!

@Apple.Thailand - I invite you to start a new thread on the Poland forum. You are free to organise an Expat.com meet up. ;)

PS: Sorry for the off topic.

Thank you,
Aurélei