I'm looking for a roommate in Kiev

I'm looking for a roommate to share a room with me.
The room is in a new building. The flat and the room are really huge. There are all necessary for life in the flat (internet, washing-machine, microwave, etc.)/
Metro is close. There is about 10-15 minutes to metro Vasilkovska on foot or 5 minutes on a trolley-bus.
Price is 1250 grivnas and about 200 grivnas for utilities a month from each. The price for rent with utilities must be less than 190 dollars a month from each. You don't need to pay for two months at once (only for one month in advance).
I'm Ukrainian. There also lives an American and an Ukrainian in the next rooms. Four people is going to live there.
I work as a lawyer. I have a lot of hobbies. Such, as sport (basketball, wrestling, gym), photography, winter swimming, etc

Hi ogirok, could you please post an advert in Kiev classifieds > flatshare section?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

Ogirok,

I recently had plans fall through on my stay in Ukraine. I am looking currently for a flat to stay. I am looking with great urgency to find a flat and have found your ad. I would hope that we can communicate more in order to see if we can reach an agreement, your request seems quite reasonable as opposed to some of the other flat prices for a month I have seen. Please respond quickly if possible. I am arriving in Ukraine in 2 weeks and need a place to stay, or else I run the risk of canceling my trip. I am looking to stay in Ukraine for a minimum of 2-3 months.

Loni

Hello i am jess, i am an American writer currently living in Istanbul, i am searching for room to rent in kiev city center(furnished) I am 31, clean, safe,mature and do not do drugs.
I have good income and have no problem paying all bills up front
Say hi!!!
Jess

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hi Jess,

You should post an advert in the Housing in Kiev section - room for rent. It might help you.

(Moderated: No free ad on the forum please. Please stop an copy/past on the entier forum)

Hi, i am looking to share an appartment with someone in kieve, please get in touch, [email protected]

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hello,

Discussion closed because this is an old thread and you should please post in the appropriate section > housing in Kiev section.

Thank you.

Closed