Meet people in Cork

Hello everybody,

I'm in Cork since a few weeks now. I will stay here at least until the end of the year and likely more time.

I'd like to meet people to speak english and to visit Cork surroundings.

Feel free to reply here or to contact me via private message !

Hello! I'm coming to live in Cork next Friday! I would like to meet new people. I'm a spanish girl, 27 years old. I fyou would like to contact with me my email address is [email protected] or my facebook: Rocio Cintas Garcia.
How old are you? Where are you from?

Hello Roci,
Thank you for replying. I will send you an e-mail, then.
I don't know why the website doesn't show it but i'm from France.
See you

Hello!

Im Marie, Im French and I arrived in Ireland 2 month ago for work, im an engineer. Unfortunately im living in a small city.. which is Tralee, at least the capital of Kerry county! Well i have tried to meet people here... and well.. not easy. I plan to book a hotel room in Cork to visit for a week-end as it is only 1h45 from where i live, Maybe you could show me some good places or we could meet to go out. Have you already met eachother? Well if you're ever interested. my facebook "marie-catherine schutz".
Marie-C

Hello marie_c,

Certainly, Tralee must be a small but maybe cosy city.
Nevertheless, as part of Kerry county, there might be some beautifull landscapes to see. Maybe, in some weeks, i will go to ring of Kerry for a week-end.

At the moment, you are welcome in Cork. And there is no problem, if i'm available, we can meet each other and i'll give some tips and good places to see there.
I send you a private message with some informations.

See you

Hi Nichar,

Are you looking for a job?

if yes let me know, coz the company am working in they are looking for french speakers.

cheers

Hi amekki,

Thank you for your proposal but I'm not looking for a job in Ireland at the moment. Unfortunately, I would have found some interest in your proposal a few months ago but not now.
Nevertheless, maybe you already received private messages from other people.

Kind regards,

marie_c wrote:

Hello!

Well i have tried to meet people here... and well.. not easy.

Hi marie,

I should note that Irish people aren't very social - life is very stressful over here. A culmination of work and of course the weather, as well as the cost often make people wanna stay at home. Life is miserable in this country!