Life in Jeddah or Riyadh?

Hello, I am looking at moving to SA and am after some advice as to where is the best place to live. I will be working as a nurse so housing will be provided. but unsure which city Jeddah or Riyadh to move to...
Can any one help?

I believe that Jeddah is to some extent more free than riyad, and also there is no sea in Riyad , you know having the Friday breakfast on the sea side is a great experience.

Though I live in Riyadh since long time but personally I like the Eastern province (Khobar, Dammam, Jubail etc) the most.

Jeddah is a better choice than Riyadh

thank you everyone!
The sea is a big plus.. i love the sea.. so it will have to be Jaddah.
Megoan when you say more free, what do you mean?

free means: that you can walk in the street or on sea side without the need to cover your hair, you can go to swim in any resorts or any private beaches, living in compounds where you can find a nice social life , walking in markets and shopping is a great experience , sitting in any cafe you like , smoking is allowed for women .   
At the end women in Jeddah have more space to work and enjoy their life .

Holy crap.....does that mean women aren't allowed to smoke in Riyadh???

Hi Ally,
I beleive that Jeddah is more traditionally used to the expatriates around and the people ( citizens ) are friendly and cooperative. Riyadh is bit retricted for everyone and people are conservative.
If you are coming to Jeddah, contact or call, if any advise or help is needed.

Regards

Thanks every one. :D