An IT Professional New In Riyadh Hi 2 EveryOne

hi, hello , as salamu alaykum,
                             let me introduce my self em Ali an IT PROFESSIONAL working in travel industry i am new in riyadh I hope to get to know you all :)

now its your turn please introduce your self .........

Welcome aboard Ali and to Riyadh as well :)

You'll find many wonderful people here. Hope you'll enjoy and make a lot of friends.

welcome to the blog!
hope u enjoy the current temperature in riyadh!

Welcome on this forum. I am not  regular poster here. but I believed soon i will be ..

Welcome! Hope you find riyadh as interesting as EB and its forums!:D

Walai kum assalam Ali,

Welcome to Riyadh City and hope so far you have good time in the city.
There is nothing much in this city to visit but shopping in the mall.

nyhow if you need any sort of help, we all are here to guide you.

njoy your stay in Saudi Arabia :)

welcome to riyadh. enjoy the sun

hello po sa inyo.. Im Aldrin Francisco from Gapan city Nueva ecija -Philippines.
I'm turning 21 this coming june 29. I am post graduate of Computer Science 4years
at College of the Immaculate Conception at Cabanatuan City Philippines
After finishing my study last year (2011) i have work at a lending company (Fundline Finance Corporation) as a Financial Consultant also known as collector. Unfortunately i did not meet their requirements to be a regular employee. November 2011 i pursue my profession as an IT people. I enrolled to TESDA for a short course Computer hardware servicing -National Certification II. The short course last for almost 4months. I have passed their assesment as a certified Computer Technician. I have been working as computer technician for 2 years here in our house. I accept repairs and upgrade of computer/laptop. I have also knowledge in network (LAN/WAN) and Adobe Photoshop. I want to go now abroad tk work as IT proffesional such as Computer technician or network technician as entry level. I want to help my family so I plan to go abroad especially in Riyadh or Dubai. Can anyone please help me to go there so I can start my career and so I can help my parents here in Philippines. Im flexible I can work through other nations I can do some overtime. I am willing to learn and I accept different opinions and advice for my personal development. Thank you
Aldrin Francisco -  aspiring expat