Just moved to Belgrade

Hello all!!!

I just moved to Belgrade and am looking for a job (I bet you've read that ALOT on this forum!)

If you know of anything going around (job wise) please please drop a hint here. I would really appreciate it!!!

xxx

Hello sharon1821!

You should maybe tell us a little bit about the type of job that you are willing to do.

I also invite you to post an advert in Belgrade classifieds > jobs section. It may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hey All !

I'm looking for a job of as a Music Teacher at International Pre-kindergarten.
I also would like to work for the International companies or Doctors-Architects Office as secretary or book stores ..
Any help would be great.
cheers people

Hello gizella and welcome to Expat.com.

You can post an advert in the section jobs in Belgrade in the sectors you have chosen to exercise.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Have you found something yet?

It's really hard to find work here in Serbia right now. Locals can't find work, let alone foreigners.

what kind of visa you have? are you tourist there?

ashu007 wrote:

what kind of visa you have? are you tourist there?

I have a visa called a vanbračna. They don't give it out really anymore unless you've had it before. I'm here with my Serbian boyfriend. My visa is similar to a common law visa. But they don't really issue them anymore. Simply renew those who have had them before.

Most people are here on work visas.  Everything else is MUCH more involved in getting and much harder to be approved for.