21yr old English girl looking for western female flatmate in Shanghai

Hi
I am a 21yr old English girl looking for a western female flatmate of similar age to share apartment with in Shanghai. Location pref in centrer- jing'an, xuihui area
Pls respond if this interests you! I am moving out in Jan

Hi rosiebowden!

Welcome to Expat.com.;)

I invite you to post an advert in Shanghai classifieds > flatmate section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Hi!
I'm a 21 years old Belgian girl and I'm really interested in your offer. I currently live on campus at Shanghai University, but I was thinking about moving out next semester (so in january as well).
The locations you prefer are also my preferences!
Send me an email on [email protected], maybe we can arrange something!

Hi,
I have an apartment to share with you.I'm Chinese English speaking Lady.The apartment will be available from 23 December 2011.It's located close to Jing'an Area,just few stops by  the same metro line 2.If interested,please don't hesitate to contact me.
Lilly

Hi

I am not moving out now until 17th feb- after chinese new year.
Is anyone looking for a flatmate around that time? my budget is £700/month, pref lower!

Hi,
I heard that you are looking for  female flatmate around february 17,I have an Apartment for renting.If you are interested please send me your email address for pictures and details.Thanks
Fiona

Hi Rosie

Well I might also need to look for a flat at the same period as you, coz my flat rent been increased like hell so I decided to move out and I also go back home for 2 months and be back around 15th Feb

I'm french and 22 yrs old, been in SH over a year now ^^ And i love this city... I'm looking to live downtown too ;)

So I also have a bugdet, not crazy one, because I'm still a student so....

Feel free to contact me and we can speak more about it if you want :)

Hello! I'm ideally moving out of my place asap, my roommate currently needs someone to share rent with! In Xihui

@Ximena Morales

Hello, please note that this is an old thread of 2011. These members are no longer active.

I would suggest that you request your friend to post an advert in the Housing section of the website to receive offers.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed