Looking for a job urgently

Hey People,

I m currently live in Turkey but i want to move and work in Malta, i went there for holiday this summer and loved there!..but because of the Turkey is a non EU, it s so hard to find a job there, i know 3 languages, and i have quite experience about importing, exporting, international trade and textile but still hard to go there to live. could you pls advise me something about it cuz i applied to many recruitment company and havent got any reply for now.
Thanks in advance:)
Ozzy

Recruitment Companies are slowwwwwwwwww to say the least...

I would suggest that you look at the ETC website and if possible come back over for a few weeks handing out your CV and knocking on doors... its a lot easier to try and get work actually being here.

Julian

Hi Ozzy,

welcome to the forum.

The job market in Malta is as difficult as anywhere else especially for non-EU citizens.I would think that the job agencies have put you in their data bases and will contact you if they have options for you.

I cannot say why you did not hear back from at all.

Which three languages do you speak and how well?

Just be patient and keep on applying.

Cheers
Ricky

thank you guys:) i know turkish(mother tongue), english-advance, arabic-advance, german( intermediate) and trying to learn spanish in these days, i love languages. i m planning to come end of november or in december again, do you really think it s more easy to find a job when i m there???
Ozzy

Hi Ozzy,

if you speak English as good as you write and Arabic also I would look in the direction of trade with Arabic countries , especially Libya. There should be future options there.

I'm not sure if Turkey (Turkish) is a market in i-gaming? It is worth a try though.

It's definitly easier to find a job when you are here but don't count on finding one during a 1 or two week visit. Just keep looking and researching and when you are here in Malta and get in contact and we can meet for a talk.

Cheers
Ricky

You may wish to try the HSBC call centre in Swatar they are always advertising for customer service reps the salary is excellent with good working conditions the job involves taking calls from UK customers

check your inbox ozzy...

Hi ozdennn,

My name is Lucy, a recruiter here in Malta. Feel free to send your CV to me and I always to endeavor to respond the same day, even if it is just for advice :)

I look forward to speaking with you.

Lucy

(moderated: no free ads please)

hi

did you find job in malta??

rahuldobariyaa wrote:

hi

When replying to a post on here you need to look at the date as the one you referred to is from seven years ago!   The chances of getting a reply are slim.

GozoMo wrote:
rahuldobariyaa wrote:

hi

When replying to a post on here you need to look at the date as the one you referred to is from seven years ago!   The chances of getting a reply are slim.

The chances of a reply are slim even if it was posted last week  :)

Closed