Anybody Marathi here from Maharashtra....

I am Devidas from Kalyan.  Moved to KSA 9 months back.

Chirag Dhaifule from Mumbai Maharashtra. Been in Riyadh for past 8 mths.

Hi guys I am in rabigh Saudi arebia since long time with my family looking for Marathi community to make friends can mail me on ** this is my India number which using in Saudi arebia looking forward for reply

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Rupali,

I am Sunil Bondre could search my profile on FB. Here in Jeddah we have a big Marathi group (@35-40 marathi families) mostly families from Mumbai & Pune. I am from Nagpur & could contact through Facebook. I am living in Al-Rehab Jeddah.

Thanks

Hi,
I am Anand Deshpande from Pune working with BV certification. Landed khobar three days back. My number is xxx. Wanted some shared apartment to stay with any maharashtrian

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Jai Maharashtra, Andya, where r u from in pune. Best of luck, sorry I am not in Al Khober.

Hello Arvind,

R u still in riyadh

Can you contact me

Regards,
Janardan

Im in Dammam

Hi Chirag, Ganesh here. Are you still in Riyadh?
If yes, pls reply. Today I landed in Riyadh. Looking for Marathi friends.

Hello my name is dipak kelkar, I am from thane. Currently in Khobar will shortly move to yanbu

Hya forum var kuni active aahe Ka? Please contact. Mi  yet aahe Riyadh la lavkarch. I need help. I have lot of doubts.

Hi.
Me Ganesh.
Kay mahit having aahe Mitra Tula?

Thanks Ganesh for your quick reply. I'll be coming to Riyadh next month.
1) Little anxious as I have heard too many negative things about KSA. How is that country and how do they treat Indian expat?
2) Can I get any compound accommodation with Indian / Maharashtrian in Riyadh?
3) Is there any tax on dependant?
4) What is the cost of living in Riyadh for two (husband - wife)?

Hi,
Now a days things are difficult.
5% VAT on all materials.
Tax on dependant (200 SAR per month)
HARA is Area where you can get all Indian stuff. You can visit LuLu mall in Hara for Indian stuff or food.

Mitra, I would suggest you to come alone.
Observe the situation and then bring your wife.

Not possible. I have strong pressure to take my wife with me. She is ready to delay just for one month, not more than that.

Does anybody have any experience with movers and packers who can carry household things from India to Saudi? Is this kind of option feasible and available?

Hello everyone. Finally I'm in Riyadh and started having challenges here. I have rented a flat. When I got my first electricity bill here I came to know that there was a total 15 months of bill pending on my flat. And my landlord has refused to pay that bill. Any guidance how can I approach this tough situation now?

U can complain to police about it, and plz don't go to police if u dont have the agreement letter plz, if u go u might get arrested and might get deported, if u have agreement letters go for it, be4 u go just warn ur landlord if he doesn't take any action ur good to go

Dera friends may you kindly help me in checking huroob. i am in south Africa and when ever i use links and MOI and MINISTRY OF INTERIOR i am unable to log in successfully. i need to go back to saudi i need to be sure if i am not on huroob , apparently the agency wont be able to see also they always surprised when they send people back home .

i have the MOI LOGIN THEY ARE WORKING IS JUST THAT I CANT ACCESS THE SYSTEMS.

PLEASE HELP ME TO CHECK ANY VOLUNTEER??

May be ur iqama is expired and sponsor revocked ur visa. That is when u cannot login the moi.

Hi there. Mi Kalpesh Khairnar from Badlapur. Riyadh madhe ahe magchya 2 maninyan pasun. Koni asel Riyadh madhe tar contact kara.

@kalpeshbkhairnar > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand. Thank you

Hello Kalpesh. Welcome to Riyadh.

Hi Vivek. How are you? Do you work in Riyadh?

Yes. I'm in Riyadh.

Hi,
I am Mangesh from Airoli Navi Mumbai, joining there in Al Khobar in 1st week of March.
Can you suggest any furnished studio flat near WP office Dammam?

Hi ,

I am Akshay Gedam from Nagpur Maharashtra,
are there ppl from Maharashtra , Just arrived a few days back looking for Flats / Roommate and Nice like minded people to get along :)

REgards
Akshay Gedam

Are you in Jeddah? If so where? I am from Mumbai, living in jeddah Al safa

Hey,

Yes , I am in Jeddah right now :)

Too happy to hear that there are still people from Maharashtra here..
Currently, I am staying at a Hotel near
Sabhat, Al Andalus Road, Jeddah.

You can find me on FB as well

REgards
Akshay Gedam

Hi ,

I am Bhushan from pune Maharashtra,
are there ppl from Maharashtra in Riyadh.
I am looking for information about living in Riyadh. I will be there in Riyadh in early March.

Thanks with regards
Bhushan

HI

I am Upendra from Mumbai, is anybody here in Jeddah from Mumbai

Thanks
@Aks_hay
Hi are you still in Jeddah

@gokhalepritesh

Hi, This is Swapnil Kavthekar from Pune, Recently joined here in Khobar staying in Al Raqqah. Please let me know the Marathi contacts in this region. Reach me at 05***.

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi Friends,

I am Swapnil Kavthekar from Pune_Maharashtra. I had recently joined in KSA and staying in Al Raqqah Khobar. I would like to have some Marathi contacts.

Reach me at 05*** & WhatsApp me at +91-***

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

@gokhalepritesh

hi this is Rajesh from Panvel , Maharashtra

@gokhalepritesh

Rajesh from Panvel

@kavthhekarswapnil

Hi, I am viky from Mumbai

@devidas_satpute Hi

I am also from Kalyan and came in Riyadh, where do you stay?

HI  I am Mukul from Mumbai in Hofuf,

Anyone from Mumbai?

I m in sakaka aljouf