Relocating to Norway..!!

Hi,

My name is Jaydeep. I am in the field of IT/Software Techonology and have 9 years of experience in it. I intend to find a job and relocate to Norway. I was wondering, how is the IT job scene in Norway. Moreover, is it wise to come there on a Job seeker's visa and then star applying for a job. Will 6 months be enough? Moreover, what is the pay scale for the person of my experience?

If there are anyone in the same boat as I am please share your experiences here.

Thanks again
Jaydeep

Hi Jaydeep!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

jaydeepdeshmukh2009 wrote:

Hi,

My name is Jaydeep. I am in the field of IT/Software Techonology and have 9 years of experience in it. I intend to find a job and relocate to Norway. I was wondering, how is the IT job scene in Norway. Moreover, is it wise to come there on a Job seeker's visa and then star applying for a job. Will 6 months be enough? Moreover, what is the pay scale for the person of my experience?

If there are anyone in the same boat as I am please share your experiences here.

Thanks again
Jaydeep

You have this on the animal question page, you should put this in another page, because I dont think anyone would awnser you in here ;)

Hi Hravn,

Whats an animal question page?

Regards
Jaydeep

jaydeepdeshmukh2009 wrote:

Hi Hravn,

Whats an animal question page?

Regards
Jaydeep

You can post in many pages:
Pages for visas
Pages for jobs
And so on
THis is a page you post animal questions.
Ecsample: If you have a dog and wonder where the nearest vet is.