Finding any kind of job

Hello all
My name is Martina and I am coming in Reykjavik in 10 days and I am going to work in hostel but I am looking for anothers jobs, I have finished couple of univercities and I have worked in different domains, please let me know how and where I can look for a job!
Thank you a lot,
Sincerely,
Martina

Hi Martina!

Maybe you should tell a bit more about your working experiences so that other members can advise you.
You may also post an advert in the jobs section of Reykjavik classifieds.
It might be of some help ;)

Good luck
Armand

Well I have nbeen working as waitress, housekeeper in very good hotel, actress, animator, children animator, model for different products, seller in furniture shop and now I am looking for a job in hotel, hopstel, restaurant or caffe bar, anything where I can get any wage.
Thanks for any kind of information!
Martina

I would like to free visa in QATAR, MALAYSIA, IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT as soon as possible WITH DETAILS.
Thanks
Sheikh Moniruzzaman

Sheikh Moniruzzaman wrote:

I would like to free visa in QATAR, MALAYSIA, IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT as soon as possible WITH DETAILS.
Thanks
Sheikh Moniruzzaman

Hi,

First, you should follow some etiquette and not use caps lock, as it is considered as rude in many contexts.  Additionally, if you are interested in information regarding visas for either Qatar or Malaysia, you should browse those respective forums, as well as look up the embassies websites for those countries.  I'm not sure why you post this request in the Iceland / Work forum  :/   I'm sure you'll find all the information you need if you put forth some effort.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

@ Sheikh Moniruzzaman > I would invite you to follow the valuable advices of Romaniac.

I am now closing this thread as it is a very old one (2011)

Thanks and regards,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed