Would like information on Jinotepe

I will be retiring in September 28, 2012
I have 3 weeks of vacation which I have to take before 5/15/2012
I did some research about other cities in Nicaragua
however, I can't find any about Jinotepe
My budget is limited and I am looking for A "safe" place to stay: with bathroom, shower and internet access. I just need a clean room.
Please post any suggestions you may have for me
I am seeking a place to relocate and share my experiences with the local community.

Hello and welcome to Expat.com andros1946!

Maybe you could post an advert in the accommodation section of Nicaragua classifieds.
It might be helpful until your retirement.

Good luck
Armand

Thanks Armand
I am not looking for a job
I have worked all my life for MONEY
I am now giving my services for FREE

Jonotepe is between San Marcos and Diriamba some call this area the Golden Triangle . Has good climate there are some expats quickly buying farmland there and doing some cottage industry self sustainable farming there. I have made several trips sine 2004 there. I lie it very much. Nice Market and close to the coast but cooler weather.

Hi Paradiseinnicaragua
Can you recommend a few "places"(people that has rooms or apartment to rent) for 3 to 4 weeks in Jinotepe?
Thanks for the info
andros1946

yes i will look for some contact numbers i am a little busy this week . write me offline

Some basics and some user comments can be found at nicaliving.com/node/5748
There are also a few active users familiar with the area.

Thanks Nicafyl
That information is dated 08/11/06
I am sure somebody has more current information
Generally, it does give me some info
Can anybody recomment a few places for me to stay?
Need phone#s and if available, email addresses
thanks again
andros

There are at least two very active NL members living there: Mike and GranadaSherif. Read their recent posts and/or post your questions and they will likely have something to say.