Health check

Hi all

We are applying for our visas and we need to get a health check. Can someone please tell me what we need to get checked. I spoke with my doctor and he needs to know exactly what to check for as there could be a million and one things. Thanks for the help.

Christine

When I did mine the doctor called it as a complete general check up which includes: blood, urine and stool analysis, blood pressure, weight and height measurement,  eye vision test, physical checkup to see if you have any allergies/extra limbs etc, x-ray for the lungs, ultrasound (for females or males unless the doctor says so), psychological test and auditory test. If you're still unsure you can go to the Kuwait embassy in your country and ask for a list of things that your doctor would need to check up on you before filing for your visa.

Thank you for your help but there are many things that my doctor can check for with a blood and urine test what exactly does my doctor need to check for.

Please visit/Google Embassy of the State of Kuwait in/near your country, it will have all the details of what tests needs to be done.

Cheers
C