Looking for a meetup with English speakers in Shanghai

Hello, I'm a 25-year-old male living in Putuo District. I've recently been back to China after 2-year study in Australia. I desire to brush up my English and in return, I'll help you with anything you'd like to know in this city.
Please feel free to contact me by emailing to [email protected]:)

Have you taken a look at this thread > First shanghai Expat.com get together? This may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,
I would like to meet you sometimes so you can practice English and in the meanwhile you can maybe show me around in Shanghai. Let me know if you're interested; [email protected] 13482728617 skype: kirsten.vandenboer

Hi there

I am fromI India and speak English. I am learning mandarin now. I am in Shanghai since sep this year. May be we can help each other. Do let me know if you want to meet sometime.

Swati

hello my name is kenai jim.. I am visiting china janurary 2012 until july 2012.  I will be in changsha. I have some friends there.  If possible I would like to meet you.  I have so many questions.  I will have a year visa but must go out of country ever 60 days to get visa stamped.  china allows 60 visits only.  I will not be working.. do you know any way i would not have to leave ever 60 days?? that would be very helpful.. My friend Shao and I will be traveling.  thanks.. Hope all is good for you..