Cheap International Schools

Hi, Im going to move to Hanoi in january next year, my husband got a job there.  We have a problem because we have been checking in internet all the international schools and all of them are extremely expensive for us to afford it.  We have 2 kids in second and third grade and we would like to find a solution for this. I dont know if there are cheaper international schools there please let me know, I really would appreciate your help.
Best regards,
Milena

Cheap international schools is an oxymoron.''Ha Noi is particularly hard up for international schools compared to HCMC.

Here yn the Second City schools go for between USD$10,000-20,000 and we are not talking quality, their sole interest is money. I saw a list of some  schools in Ha Noi at: < http://www.livinginvietnam.com/index.ph … l?Itemid=0 >  which might give you a feel for the market.

Yep, International schools in Hanoi cost an arm and a leg. Good luck!

Hi. I'm living in Hanoi and homeschooling my son because of the expense of international schools. Did you find a solution? I'm still looking. I've also discovered there are more and more parents moving to Hanoi with kids and without the means to pay international school tuition. If we stay in contact we can pass information on to one another.

Eab, you from Austin, TX?
Homeschooling is huge in austin.;)

jedd wrote:

Eab, you from Austin, TX?
Homeschooling is huge in austin.;)

Either because of religion or those 'wonderful' American schools.

In Appalachia they don't even have schools, at least not recognisable by anyone who doesn't live.