Close

Intro to me..

Hello everyone,
Well, I have made the decision to move to Buenos Aires. It will be about a year but my mom will be moving and retiring there by november so she will be in place when I get there.
I intend on running my business via BA and hope to eventually open a store but for now I will keep my business online.
I understand a bit of Spanish but will be taking classes over the next year to at least get a basic grasp of the language.
I have a Great Dane that will be going with me of course, I will be driving from one end of the US to the other and then hop a plane to BA...
Quite an adventure in my future.
I am greatly looking forward to meeting new people prior to moving, learning things that will help me with my move and just researching in a pleasant environment.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,
how nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful tips in these forums, and applaud you for taking such a pro-active approach.
Best wishes,
Dee
PS - love the word "bonkers" :-)

Thank you for the welcome Dee!!! Oh yes, I use some odd words sometimes, I suppose living in different countries has brought that about in me!
As for being proactive, I can't think of any other way!!

Michelle

Welcome on board Michelle :)

you'll love it here....have a great time !!!

SohoSpanish

Expatriate health insurance in Buenos Aires

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Buenos Aires

Moving to Buenos Aires

Find tips from professionals about moving to Buenos Aires

Travel insurance in Buenos Aires

Enjoy stress-free travel to Buenos Aires