Guest house / hotel app

Looking for a guest house or a hotel apartment in a prime location where all restaurants and knight life is close by and yet quite place to stay either you are single , couple ,family or in a group its the ideal place to stay its like home away from home feeling and yet a Hotel service that you would [email protected]. 00251911217901. Just off bole road or known as africa ave.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting that info. Would you please post some pictures of the room and the general location for your guest house. I would also like to know how much it would cost for a single person who are going to stay there for a month with occasional visitors.

Thank you.

Thank you for responding the guest house is located behind Getu commercial just before Olympia lights about 200meters of bole road
the price for a single or couple is from 50usd to 115 usd please
forward me your e-mail i can send you some pictures i am sure you would like the place as well as the location.

Thank you

Wosen.

[email protected]

Darn, I called your cell early this morning not knowing what time it was there ... it was 5:35am ... I will try to call again later

HOW MUCH?

Please see the classified section I have put and ad there and I will reply directly to you. Please add your direct e-mail add.

Thank you