New and Lost in Toulouse :P

Hello everyone :)

My name is Farrukh, just moved to Toulouse from England but originally from Dubai to do a LOOOONG internship with Airbus. Just thought, I'll say hi to everyone around as I hardly know anyone in this city :(

Seriously looking for fun and sociable people around plus so want to improve my french..I can help anyone practice english/arabic/urdu/hindi in return too..so please let me know if you are in same ship as me..

peace xx

Hello Farrukh!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

cheers armand :)

Hi Farrukh,

I have moved to Toulouse as well recently - and work with Airbus.. Welcome to the city... We should meet up at some point !!

Cheers, Saurabh

hey saurabh..glad to hear that..

inbox me if you decide to make any plans or may be I will see you in office lol

cheers

Hello everyone , I'm a french student actually studying in Toulouse( in french / english bilingual studies )So if you 're up for a cultural and language exchange . Don't hesitate to get old of me ;)

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to Toulouse.I am looking forward to making new friends here.

I speak English and Spanish fluently and I am working on the French(I speak very little).

I would love to meet up with other Expats. My email is [email protected]

I also am new to Toulouse and to this site, but I'm looking for people closer to my age to go out with in the city, as I work with young children and have only seen it from their perspective.  I speak English and a little French (learning!).  Message me if you think we could get along!
peace,
stormi

Hello everyone.
I am willing to show you some part of the city.
Even if I don't belong to the age category of some of you ;)
Farrukh I know what you feel. I had the same being in Holland in the beginning.
Stormi, with kids you'll learn French very quickly. Best way to learn.
Don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers.

Jean-Guy