Please help!!! i need advice!!!!

guys i have an indian bf..
he is in dubai and i am in philippines now...

our big problem is
how will his mom accept me to marry?
in india they do fixed marriage right?
i am christian and he is hindu
any advice?
please help...

it would be difficult. it depends on the exposure of the family.

well, for your information. Not all indians are close minded as in arrange marriage although it was in their culture. Bollywood movies try to eradicate it but it was too slow for indian people to understand REAL LOVE. it depends on your BF's cast level. first cast level are so strict on this rule. Its better for u to talk with your Bf about this and maybe you can marry in Philippines. Beware also of their culture about marriage rule.  In india housework are most done by wife and husband will not share the work. If u marry indian and plan to stay in india it will be hard for u because this means you will serve his whole family. if you marry, better stay in philippines not india. you will suffer!

my bf belongs to priest caste.....

he is also from bangalore.....

can you guys give me an advice or any opinion about how we will
face this????

i am willing to convert in hindu for him..
because i love him..
i am also willing to stay in india and embrace its culture

but....his family, religion, society and culture itself wont accept me what to do?

if u are willing to do all these for him then he should be willing to hold his ground and let his family know what he wants. are u sure he loves u as much as u love him?

he loves his mom and brother so much...
he dont want to hurt his mom.....
he dont want to fail his brother...
and i understand it....
he loves his family as i love my own family too....

jainjem

what is the culture of india about marriage?

zukyboy2000

my bf is from bangalore also....
so i am curious about the life style of all the indians there....

yes i know my bf loves me so much....

our only problem is his mom..
how will his mom accept me???

aside from i have to complete my degree to impress his mom....learn hindi languange..wear sari,
convert to hindu..and learn to cook indian food.....

what else???

i dont want my bf to leave his family...leave his world for me..... i want to enter in his world....because i love him...
but how? what to do???

hi i am planing go to quwait with salary of 800kd do you think its can be good with family with 3 mother kid and me need your help

I will be frank with u. what u are asking for is impossible. his family doesnt want u and u dont want him to disobey his family and yet u want him to be with u. i am very sorry to inform u that u are chasing dreams... wake up. there r 7 billion other people in the world. ur man is still out there.

I agree with zukyboy2000...

zukyboy2000, masha.pasha

guys that is why i am asking if you have other option....
how will his mom accept our love?

i wish it is just easy to find someone...
,,,there are many men
but how about true love?????
people can fall in love many times as they want but how about our true love????

im a one man woman...
i can say that...

May be you are right, if you sure that you know exactly what real love is. I think it`s not possible in your age. Sorry.
Sometimes we take for love just good friendship or good attitude. Don`t rush. You are so young. Real love is much stronger than you just can imagine. Leave all this on GOD. Don`t try anything. You can not clap with one hand.
Nothing will happen earlier or later. All in good time. Believe me, i know what i say.

Tatyana

i'm also a filipina recently living here in india, alam mo kabayan, tradisyon kc nila yn, at binibile ang lalaki d2 pero kung talagang mahal ka ng b.f. mo he will marry you, hanggang ngayon tali pa rin sila sa paniniwala nilang iyan, kami bago nagpakasal sabi ko sa mr. ko filipina ako at di kita bibilin, at di nman binibili ang pagmamahal, at igalang mo ang relihiyon ko 2lad ng paggalang ko sa relihiyon mo at marami talaga d2 na magulang ang nasusunod sa pagpapakasal, kami love marriage, mag-usap kayong mabuti ng b.f. mo at ipaliwanag mo rin sa kanya ang tungkol sa kultura at tradisyon natin, adopt it & meet halfway, give & take. At ipakita mo sa magiging in-laws mo na he deserve you to be his wife, kami awa ng diyos mabait ang mga in-laws ko sa akin, anyway, my husband is sikh. Good luck!

Hello lavinsky, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand and participate.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

lavinsky

thank you po!!!!
sana nga po maging okay na ang lahat

lavinsky

hindu po ba mister nyo te?

Tatyana

thank you for your advice....