I want to find a person who can teaching English for Vietnamese

Halo
My friend!
She is 27 old, She has studied English long tie ago but she can not speak well, now she wants to lean . She asked me to find for a a foreginer who can speak a little Vietnamese but who can teach english for her.
if you want to become her teacher, pls let me know, I will organize a meeting betwen you and her and discusion about salary for teaching. now she is living in Tay Ho st - Hanoi.
Thank you for your attention!

Hi tieukhuy!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange section of Hanoi classifieds.

Regards
Armand

[moderated: no free ads plz]

I refer to your post 'I want to find a person who can teach English for Vietnamese'.  I would like to make myself as a likely candidate.
I am a Singaporean Chinese, speaks little Vietnamese but speak and write excellent English. Presently I am residing in Malaysia. I have been to Hanoi and likes Vietnamese people , culture, songs and music. My name is Jimi and you and find me at ongjimi on Facebook.
Thank you, and looking forward to your favourable reply to have a cordial discussion in person at your perusal.

email: [email protected]

Thank you so much Armand and pls forgive me I did know about that. Have a good day Armand!

Armand wrote:

Hi tieukhuy!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Language Exchange section of Hanoi classifieds.

Regards
Armand

No worries.

Have a good day too and good luck ;)

Armand

LEARN VIETNAMESE, CONTACT ME!

Hi everyone,
I am now working for a company specializing for transltion and notification. I have two-year-experience in foreign companies located in Vietnam. So I can speak and write English fluently. And now I want to teach Vietnamese for foreigners speaking English in Hanoi. Contact me at any time via my cell number: 0915887001 or my email address: [email protected].
Hope to see every one.