Leisure

Hello fellow expats, I am living in Istanbul since 2004 and I noticed that running is getting more attention in Istanbul. There are more opportunities for races and the parks are great for running work-outs, because of its surface ant the different levels. So, I started organizing running work-outs in the parks and the forest. Running work-outs in Istanbul as a certified trainer for starters and progressive long distance runners and I offer opportunities for work-outs (60-90 minutes) in the Maçka Park, Emirgan Park, the Belgrad Forest, ENKA Athletics Center in Istinye or another convenient area in Istanbul.
Interested??
Enquiries
Mobile: 538 320 38 76 [email protected]
Kees Arendz Beyoğlu
International rewarded athlete

Hiya
I am also interested and have been looking for a kick-start to start running. Which parks and forests  have you got in mind?

Erol

I have a group for running work-out every saturdaymorning in the Belgrad Forest. We start around 09.00 as AdımAdımgroup. You are most welcome when you want. Please inform me and send you more information.
I have a work-out group in the Maçkapark (Beyoğlu) every Friday-morning at 07.00 and every Monday-morning at 07.00. I want to start a running work-out group during weekdays later in the morning in the Maçkapark(around 9.00) The day is not yet fixed.
I have a running work-out group a the ENKA-piste in Istinye every wednesday evening at 19.00 specific for srpints-speed training. The work-outs take 60-90 minutes and are for beginners and progressive runners. Hope to read from you. Ciao
Kees

Hi, this sounds great - I've been here for a couple of months now and been letting the running slip. It would be good motivation to have a regular session. I'll message you my details.

Dan