Daughter in Nairobi- HELP!

Last year my then 18 year old met a really bad guy while we were in Hong Kong. "Raj" is from India but was living in HK on refugee status to avoid further charges of child rape back home. He was previously to prison for attempted murder and other crimes. His wife and other gf report that he has beaten them and my daughter acknowledged the same. After 7 months of separation he was able to convince Maria to join him in Nairobi. She has left school and her family. I love my daughter and I want her to meet interesting and caring people, not to be beaten and/or abused by this guy or anyone else.

I guess he is working illegally in Nairobi. I am checking to see whether he is even able to be there. Some countries have laws prohibiting people with serious criminal charges from entering.

I've been to beautiful Africa but not Kenya. Please suggest a way for me to proceed to find them. I get that she is an adult and wants her own life, but this is too extreme. He has already been to tried to kill someone and he has threatened my life. He's abusive and has been bragging to his friends that he will quickly get her pregnant. I love my daughter and am worried that if I can not find her soon something really bad might happen to her.

contact respective embassy's

Hmm i feel so sorry for you, i am also a indian but its common, weather he is indian or any foreigner, there will be some this kind of psyco people, but i would like to suggest you go contact the embassy of kenya and get the details of people entering in nairobi with his name. its simple that who even enters to a foreign country they will have to enter the address of stay and all. and they sure have to renew the visa every time so you can catch them easily, if you get in tough with nairobi immigration offices.. i am so sorry for you , i pray you would meet him soon...

Thank you for your thoughts. Yes, there are good and bad people everywhere. I actually have several close friends from India. I was using this only to make the point he was not from Africa nor Hong Kong. ANyway, the only important matter is the safety and well being of my daughter.

You can sure get to her safety, but you need to meet her and talk to her. hope you proceed faster for catching him...

im very sorry - i have sent you a message - do let me know

face book? friends? that can give you an idea of where they are. sorry.

You could contact the asian community... maybe through small ads in the papers. Asking your daughter to get in touch... just because you want to talk to her.

The more you tell her how Bad her boyfriend is, the further you will push her to him.

I have tried every strategy. Others who have contacted me told stories of how they tried to be very cool and patient hoping their daughter would grow away from a bad guy who is much older. They tell me stories that even after 5 years and two kids there is no hope. The only way he leaves my child alone is to go back to jail where he can't hurt my daughter or anyone else.