American company opening in France in June

My company, XanGo, will be expanding to France in June.
I need entrepreneurs to market my product in France.  Either people living there or people with good connections in France.
This is a 6 year old, billion dollar, network marketing company.  Income potential when new countires open is huge.  Contact me if interested, I can email you lots of info.
Thanks, Jennifer

Hello

Can you tell me what your product is and if you have launched your company here as yet?

Thank you

Thanks for your interest.  The company is XanGo.
It is the 9th fastest growing company in US history, Wal-mart is number 7.  It is scheduled to open in France the 26th of June.  It is not necessary to wait until then to start marketing it though.
Send me your email and I can send you some links.
Or you can go to www.xango.com  or my personal website
drinkthedream.mymangosteen.com for more information.

XanGo is a little different than other network marketing companies (Arbonne, Pampered Chef, etc) because you do not have to give parties or carry inventory.  You simply find people who would benefit from the product (for health or business) and then you connect them to the company so that they can purchase their product wholesale.  By sponsoring these people, you end up building a network that you get paid on every month.

I am happy you took the time to explore Xango.  The income potential is huge when a new country comes on board.  And you don't have to limit your contacts or network to one country.  You can market to anyone, anywhere, as long as we are open for business in that country.
Xango.com is set up so that you may choose either French, Spanish or English.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
A better place to email me is [email protected]
Thanks so much, Jennifer